“Here are the rules that were given to me to follow and those that I bestow the honor to will have to follow these rules as well.” From the “Eye.”
1. Answer the 10 random questions or those of your own choosing.
2. Nominate 10 other bloggers for the Award and link their blog sites. I feel uncomfortable with this part of the process. However, the criteria I used for the names below were did they deal with the issues that are close to mine.* Did what they say really effect me. Did it make me think, cry, get mad, etc. I also used the fact that if I saw there names in my email and got excited, they should be on this list. Notice that there are not traditional “bloggers” on the list. Check em out if you are so inclined.
*Except for of course ajaytao, who gets an award from me, every time I see one of his AWESOME photographs, which I openly use in my blog because they are simply the best!!
Stored Mind Insights Newsletter.
I nominated this courageous woman. I will quote her writing to tell you why.
“I hope this blog can shed some light through the darkness;”
3. Notify the bloggers of their award.
4. Ask the award winners to answer the 10 questions when they accept their Award.
1. Do you have a goal in life?
Be loving, understanding, comforting and kind.
2. City or countryside?
Countryside, not even close.
3. What was the last word you looked up in the dictionary?
4. If you had a time machine where would you go?
April 10, 1957
5. Pirate or Vampires?
Love the Pittsburgh Pirates.
6. Are you an easily satisfied person or you do you keep working to obtain something?
7. Sweet or savory?
Sweet, unless its dill pickles or authentic Mexican
8. Do you believe in Karma?
9. What’s your favorite comedy film?
10. Fantasy or sci-fi?
Fantasy. Dont like sc-fi.
I want to thank everyone for thinking of me when it comes to these awards. I vote for your site every day when i read it and like it. Thanks for helping me.
I am going to do like darkyblue and respectfully decline them from hereon in.